Over the past few years I have been made aware of these in-depth studies mostly be chance - read an article, stumbled across information on a website or someone shared the information with me in conversation. I thought I would compile a list of the public reports that I know about and see if others can add to the list. Below is a link to reports from five schools. Please add a link if you can.
- Ryerson University: President's Commission on Student Engagement & Experience
- Victoria University in the University of Toronto: Student Life Review
- McGill University: Principal's Task Force on Student Life & Learning
- York University: Under review now (Green Paper Phase)
- University of Alberta: Student Engagement: A Shared Responsibility